LAKE "O" East Side Ride
Good riding roads are rare to be found between the eastern shore of Lake Okeechobee and the Atlantic coast, but we found a nice little route that you're sure to enjoy. The ride isn't all that long but make sure you've got enough fuel before you start as you won't find a lot available on this ride. You will enjoy some scenic backroads and a few stretches of canopied highway along the way to afford some shade from the sun.
Road Name - Direction - Miles
- Start west of Stuart at intersection of SW Martin Hwy & SW Citrus Blvd
- SW Citrus Blvd/CR 76A - South - 15.9 Miles
- SW Warfield/SR 710 - Right - 4.1 Miles
- SW Fox Brown Rd - Right - 8.6 Miles
- SW Martin Hwy/CR 714 - Left - 7.7 Miles
- SW Warfield Blvd/SR 710 - Left - 15.0 Miles
- SW Allapatah Rd - Left 9.1 Miles
- SW Martin Hwy/CR 714 - Right - 9.8 Miles
- Returns you to the starting point.