Destination Conch Republic
Scenic Ride 40
Key West is a very unique place. The waterfront setting, the open-minded attitude, and the party mindset combine to make it an ideal destination when you're looking to kick back and relax. Getting there isn't very difficult as there's only one road into and out of the Florida Keys, US1 which is also known as the Overseas Highway. The ride can be done in a few hours or it can turn into a week-long excursion as you explore the small towns and attractions along the way. Enjoy the ride and all that the Florida Keys have to offer, but remember, you gotta go home one of these days. Or do you?
Road Name - Direction - Miles
- Start in Miami at US 41 and SR 97 intersection.
- SR 997/Krome Ave - South - 22.4 Miles
- US 1 - Right - 0.2 Miles
- Old Card Sound Road - Left - 16.7 Miles
- (Toll Bridge on this route - $1.50 Sunpass/$2.50 via license plate
- SR 905 - Right - 9.2 Miles
- US 1 - Left - 102 Miles
- Arrive in Key West. Put your toes in the sand and enjoy.