Bridges of Tampa Bay
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it and this ride has you crossing all five of Tampa Bay's bridges. This route features some of the best the area has to offer; the palm-lined beaches along the Courtney Campbell Causeway, the unrivaled view from atop the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, the magnificent mansions along Bayshore Boulevard, and the old Florida scenery along US 41. We started our ride in Clearwater, but feel free to pick your own starting point.
Road Name- Direction - Miles
- Start at the Intersection of SR 60 and McMullen Booth Rd
- SR 60/Gulf to Bay - East - 4.0 Miles
- SR 50/Courtney Campbell - Straight - 7.8 Miles
- Follow signs to I-275 St Petersburg
- 1-275 - South - 36.6 Miles
- Sunshine Skyway toll is $1.50 or uses your SunPass
- Exit 2/US 41 North - North - 28.6 Miles
- Causeway Blvd - Left - 3.7 Miles
- SR 60/Adamo Dr - Left - 0.7 Miles
- Channelside Drive - Left - 0.7 Miles
- Construction on the Water Street Project may
- some detours to get to Bayshore Blvd.
- Traffic circle/Channelside - Right - 0.3 Miles
- Union Station St - Right - 0.2 Miles
- E Borein/e Cumberland - Straight - 0.5 Miles
- Bayshore Blvd - Left - 4.4 Miles
- W Gandy Blvd - Right - 12.6 Miles
- US 19 North - Right - 1.6 Miles
- CR 611/49th Street - Right - 6.6 Miles
- Return to the Start.