Heading through Naples on 1-75? Get off the super slab and check out the southwest corner of the state. This ride gives you a taste of Naples and a tour of scenic Marco Island. There are beautiful coastal views as you roll through marshlands and past a few mansions along this leisurely ride. Ride safe!
Road Name - Direction - Miles
- Start in Naples at 1-75 and Golden Gate Pkwy
- Golden Gate Pkwy - West - 3.4
- Goodette-Frank Rd - Left - 2.0
- Tamiami TrI/US 41 - Left - 6.6 Miles
- Barefoot Williams Rd - Right - 1.7 Miles
- Tower Rd - Left - 0.6 Miles
- Collier Blvd/SR 951 - Right - 10.1 Miles
- Winterberry Dr - Left - 1.6 Miles
- Barfield Dr - Left - 0.6 Miles
- San Marco Rd/SR 92 - Right - 9.4 Miles
- Tamiami Tri/US 41 - Left - 8.1 Miles
- Collier Blvd/SR 951 Right - 6.9 Miles
- Brings you back to 1-75-Have a safe ride home.