The Ormond Loop, a National Scenic Byway, takes you on a tranquil ride through the Tomoka Basin. We start beachside before winding through the marshlands and canopied covered two-lane roadways. We've extended our ride north to Bunnell. The scenery continues though with less traffic.
Road Name - Direction - Miles
- Start in Ormond Beach at the Intersection of A1A and E Granada Blvd
- A 1A/Ocean Shore Blvd - North - 8.8 Miles
- High Bridge Road - Left (West) - 2.0 Miles
- Walter Boardman Lane - Left - 1.2 Miles
- Old Dixie Hwy - Right - 3.6 Miles
- A left tum here keeps you on the official Loop route back to Ormond Beach
- US-1 - Right (North) - 5.6 Miles
- SR 100/SE Moody Blvd - Right - 5.0 Miles
- Old Kings Road S - Right - 5.4 Miles
- Old Dixie Hwy - Left - 7.4 Miles
- N Beach Street - Straight - 3.2 Miles
- W. Granada Blvd - Left - 1.0 Miles
- Returns you to the start.