Ride Around The Big Water
Lake Okeechobee was given the name Big Water by the Seminole tribe. It's the second-largest freshwater lake in the country and Florida wouldn't have become Florida without this source of the precious liquid.
Road Name - Direction - Miles
- Starts in LaBelle at SR 28 & SR 80
- SR 80 - East - 22.4 Miles
- SR 80/SR 25/US 27 Slight - Right - 24.8 Miles
- SR 80/Palm Beach Rd - Left - 7.0 Miles
- US 98/US 441/SR 15 - Straight - 44.6 Miles
- To Okeechobee
- SR 78 - Straight - 34.2 Miles
- To Moore Haven
- SR 78/SR 25 - Right - 14.5 Miles
- SR 29 - Left - 14.0 Miles
- Return to start.